We want YOU to help
fight pesticide pollution!
Here are 10 great ways you can fight pesticide
pollution and get more involved with Toxic Free NC:
Action Today to fight pesticide
pollution in North Carolina!
2. Sign Up for Updates, and keep
up with the action.
3. Follow us on our blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
4. Support our Work .
We rely on contributions from everyday folks like you to
make it all happen. Small gifts are just as important as big
you choose not to purchase products made with dangerous
chemicals, you’re not only protecting your health,
but supporting sustainable agriculture and clean air
and water as well.
us reach more people. If you belong
to a church, civic organization, PTA, garden club, or
other group, we’d love to provide you with materials you can share, or come talk with all of
you in person. Contact
7. Throw an Action Party. Good people + Action for health & justice = The best kind of party!
8. Be a Toxic Free NC Ambassador. Help us win important changes by sharing your story with decision makers or the media.
9. Volunteer or Intern. We can always use more hands!
10. Start Something Locally. Become
a local activist for healthy people, healthy food and a healthy environment. We'd love to help you find solutions
in your community that reduce pesticide use and/or make locally-grown and organic foods easier to get. See our Programs and Tips & Tools for Activists pages for ideas, and get in touch ASAP!