We want YOU to help fight pesticide pollution!
Toxic Free NC depends on the talent and time of volunteers who want to see North Carolina transition to a safer, healthier place, free of toxicants.
Volunteer With Us
We can use your help in the following areas:
Please Contact Toxic Free NC if you have a skill to share, some time to give and a passion for environmental health!
- Community Engagement – helping us reach out to community members to raise awareness about our issues and how they can participate in building a better North Carolina
- Research – keeping us up to date with the science, legislation, current events, and specific issue areas so that we can deliver the best possible outcomes to our campaigns
- Communications – getting the word out about our work on social media, graphics designing for reports and publications
- Documentaries – making short videos for our website, social media outlets and community engagement projects
- Fund raising – joining with us for an appeal mailing, phone banking and hosting events
- Event planning – coordinating special events
- Administrative assistance – helping out around the office with data entry, filing, organizing outreach materials
- Archivists – to maintain our history and streamline the navigation of our files